Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
GA
City
Marietta
My family member recently made his transition after we lived with ALS for almost 6 years. I have a Horcher PC-2 lift with ceiling tracks and slings that I would like to sell. This little unit is a workhorse and made daily life in our home remarkably easier. While this disease is immensely challenging to manage, the technology and the use of available equipment served my partner and I well. It was sometimes frustrating to try to keep the equipment in-line with the swift ever-changing physical needs. The Horcher lift was NOT one of the pieces of equipment that surpassed our needs; it served us the same from day one until the end; the physical changes in my family member never negated the usefulness of the lift.

About the system:
Horcher PC-2 portable lift - the unit was serviced by Horcher about 9 months ago with new motor, new batteries, new brushes, and new strap. It is ready to serve someone else for a long time.
One (1) 8 foot straight ceiling mount track for 2-direction movement. (We used in bedroom for transfers between bed and chair)
Two (2) 4’ straight tracks with one (1) 69” track running perpendicular on the 4’ tracks. This allows for 4-direction movement. (We used in bathroom for transfers between chair, toilet, and shower chair)
Multiple slings to go along with system.
Wall plug charger for the unit.

I am asking $1,500 for all items: lift, tracks, and slings. (Originally around $8,000 for all)

I will be happy to send pictures to anyone who requests.

Portable PC-2 lifts
Weighing only 18.5lb, the Portable PC-2 is designed to be carried from one track to another. Thus, small sections of track can be installed wherever a lift and transfer is needed. This design not only renders several rooms or even multiple homes/buildings accessible, it is cost effective because renovations do not need to be performed to accommodate one long, continuous track. The PC-2 offers operating controls located in two different places. The lifting/lowering buttons are located on the lift itself as well as on the wired hand control.

I am interested in purchasing your lift if you still have it. 206 412 2010

If you still have this system, please message me. I am interested. Thank you.

Hi there. I do still have the system. Todd @ 678-467-8302

I am interested in your track system. I would pay to have it shipped to our office in California and they would then ship it to me. Will it lift 250 pounds? I have the money in hand. I can use Paypal as it is fast. Do you have the paper work i.e. receipts, instruction manual? Thanks. my email is [email protected] Phil

Don't know if I am doing this right or not, but am giving it a good try! My name is Irma, I have not been on this forum for a while for numerous reasons, but am happy to be back. I have a Hoyer Lift that I would like to donate to whoever needs one. I live in Tomball, pretty much Houston, Tx. if anybody knows anyone around Harris county or the sorrounding areas that need one, please let me know. I am not selling it, I am gladly donating it. Thanks a bunch!

Irma (Rudy's Mom)

My husband has ALS and we're looking for a lift system. We live in a 900ft square home not much room to move him around. I was wondering if you still have the lift I would love to purchase it. You may contact me @ 979-828-1299 or [email protected]
Thanks for the time.

Regina

Irma, I am interested in the lift if ou still have it! I live in Lufkin. I put a message on your profile... I would PM you but you have to have 10 posts to have that available. my email is glupavomomiche at yahoo dot com if you would like to email with me! THANK YOU!

I'm interested in the lift providing you still have it. My husband was diagnosed July 2011 with ALS we live in a 900 foot square home and are in need of a track system so we can move him around. It's hard just getting him to the bed, bathroom, and lift chair. If it's still available you can message me. Thanks for your time and I pray God will give you strength each day on the loss of your loved one.

Thanks,
Regina

oh my heavens people! DO NOT POST your phone number and/or email on this site! Safety issues!

Why is a generic email at yahoo a safety issue?

it's more the phone number i'm concerned about since it can be traced back to your address, even a cell #can be, if they're good at sleuthing. just be careful!

Ah I see it now... Thought you meant my post. Sorry! And yes, I agree it's not a good idea to post phone numbers and email addys from isp's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back