Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
BC
Greetings to everyone in this forum.
My name is Tobi (35)

I appreciate and honor everyone here with dg ALS, their close and caring. I wish you much strength.

I turn to you with great respect.
Please take a few sentences to see if my symptoms are similar to yours🙏

1️⃣If I use my left hand (close the door, get up from my chair, pick up my daughter ...) there will be a muscle contraction/pulling sensation(anconeus muscle/elbow/funny bone)
2️⃣ after the contraction/pulling sensation comes an ugly twitch (again only one muscle-anconeus)
3️⃣ it takes longer than a month !!
4️⃣ I don't feel a twitch when my hands are still
5️⃣ EMG after a month in the left hand was clean-was it on time ???

I have had twitches for 2 years but have NEVER been localized in one muscle / arm and have not been triggered by pressure😞

Thank you❤️Tobi

nope, nothing like ALS, please see your doctor for more assistance and direction. Twitching means nothing which is great news.

110 / 5000

Thank you very much❤️I appreciate your answers. I'm worried about such a strong localization and pulling sensation of one muscle

Please read the link I sent you. You do not have a single ALS symptom and we took a lot of time and effort to create that post to help you, and to prevent our terminally ill from having to write these things over and over. All the best, only your doctor can help you sort this out, but it ALS is not on your radar.

Hello everyone, I didn't want to burden you with my problems anymore. My heart is with you.

For two days, my symptoms calmed down a bit. I no longer caused twitches in my elbow after each hand push.

I can also feel the crotch / pre cramp in my elbow. I can feel the muscle getting stuck / tightened and the elbow twitching again.

I'm very afraid of strong localization-left ar-one muscle-tightening / pressure. I'm afraid that just in the elbow ALS begins

It started like this for some of you, dear ones, could it be the beginning of this disease?
is it possible that EMG was done on time or in healthy muscles?

9D66F9CE-EBEB-43FA-B66A-A4DACFB5DEF4.jpeg

My left elbow:(atrophy?🤷‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't post pics as they mean nothing. Please, no more questions. Your questions have been asked and answered. Your symptoms are not ALS and your clean EMG and clean clinical exams have already ruled out the disease. Please respect the members here and do not ask question after question when you've already been given the answer. Try a stretching regime to relieve you of your pulling in your body.

Best of luck to you and please take care.

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer, thank you for your time. You are amazing people.
I know, I'm a scared man. I'm so scared.

Take a breath Tobias.
Now phone your doctor for an appointment.
It is not appropriate to ask the terminally ill to continue this. The answer to everything is NO.
You must stop. You do not have ALS symptoms.

What are you scared of? You've been told no ALS so do yourself a favour and go outside and enjoy the privilege you have of being (physically) healthy. It's very detrimental for your mental health to be cruising this forum searching for old threads, trying to find people who match your issues. My recommendation is to sign off and go live your life. If you cannot, you need to discuss with someone why you cannot.

Good luck to you.

Last edited:
What am I afraid of?
as a child I lost my father and inside it still hurts!😞
I'm afraid that my children will be left without one parent.

I'm sorry, I have no right to keep asking! My heart is so much with you! I would give anything to heal you all!❤️I appreciate every word you lose for me.

Please give me one last answer. I promise I won't ask any more questions🙏🙏🙏

My left elbow is still twitching ... for two months.😞
A few days / weeks ago, leaning on my hand, I caused strong fasciculations in the anconeus muscle. Just close the door, lift the baby, stand up from the ground.

Now, when I use my left hand longer, I feel the back muscle on my left elbow (possibly a tendon) feel tight.
A feeling of pulling sensation.And then it appears for a few seconds of twitching (I see how the muscle ripples)
When I don't do anything physically with my hand, I don't feel twitching.
I have a feeling that even the smallest finger twitches for a few days.
I'm still testing my strength, lifting weights, testing my fingers. I'm practicing. I don't have weakness YET.

My funny bone feels weird!
This is only in the left hand!

! My right foot has a feeling of stiffness when walking. Feeling stumbling. When I run it works normally.

I'm afraid my body is seriously ill!
I'm afraid to tell my family. I'm hiding my tears!

Sorry for the long text. I promise it's the last one!

The only way you can be reassured and the most appropriate thing is to see a doctor. But what you describe is not ALS. Closing this thread so you can focus on getting the help you need. Please do not start another.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back