Elaine (Ottawa Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad that you received the good care and compassion that you deserved. God knows what we need even before we ask.
I am so glad that you are back, and here's praying that the goodness of home gets you back on track, and stronger.

Elaine, you have been missed. You are an angel and that is why angels are all around you.

Hi Elaine! so glad things are going better for you and you are back home. Angels walk amongst us--I am glad one comforted you in the ER.

Now have some chicken soup and do NOT get sick again girl

Welcome home Elaine! So happy to hear you are "o.k."

Welcome home Elaine, such great news!

Dana

Soooooo happy you made parole! Love you!

The Prayer of Faith

"Are any among you suffering? They should pray. Are any cheerful? they should sing songs of praise. Are any among you sick? They should call for the elders of the Church and have them pray over them, anointing them with oil in the name of the Lord. The prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise them up; and anyone who has commited sins will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective."James 5:13

I hope this helps

Amin!
I agree 100% with you Chris86.
Marcia

Welcome home Elaine!

Glad you are home. Get some rest.

My prayers are with you, I am thinking of you and miss you so much. GET WELL SOON Ruby

Glad, may GOD keep you safe and well. Ruby you are home

Sweet ottawa girl, good to have u back! Hugs :)

I'm not sure that was a nurse, Elaine. : ) So glad you're home safe. Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back