Diagnosis
02/2012
Country
US
State
Ma
City
Westfield
My beautiful wife lost her battle with ALS just about a year ago. We have a good amount of equipment and some supplies that have been stored away. I would love to be in a position to donate everything to someone in need, or even our local ALS association chapter, but our finances took a major hit over the past few years and I need to find ways to raise some money.

So in no particular order, everything in very good condition:

Dynavox Vmax+ series 5, with Eyemax. Includes free-standing floor mount $3000
Mount'n Mover by BlueSky Devices wheelchair mount $250
Quickie 16" IRIS Tilt wheelchair - with all the bells and whistles $2000
Respironics Cough-Assist $300
ResMed VPAP with heated humidifier $1200
Invacare standard power wheelchair (may need batteries) $250
DeVillbiss portable suction machine with case $100

We also have another Tilt wheelchair, it's kind of big, 18"-20" but with a really nice adjustable high back and headrest. $500

Also have some unopened supplies, they can go free with the equipment they were meant for (suction caths, corrugated tubing, etc.) if you like.

Please message/email me for more details and pictures. We are located in Western Massachusetts.

Thanks,
Craig

"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day"

I'm very sorry about your wife-i hope the end was peaceful.
For the Dynavox with Eyemax, I've herd these systems take some training-is that available? I assume this system was before the medicare rule changes and has connection to the internet?
Thanks.

Hi, My aunt has ALS and we have a borrowed eyemax from the muscular dystrophy closet from Columbus Ohio. She is in need of the rolling stand for the eyemax. Would you be willing to sell that separately, if so how much and would you ship it? Thanks Ellen B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back