Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
NY
City
Buffalo
HI friends ~ I'm a Quality Life Coach with one of NY states largest agencies supporting those with developmental and physical disabilities.

Recently a gentleman whom I have been coaching who has CP received some regional media attention regarding his pursuit of a lifelong dream ~ which resulted in this computer being donated to him for his use. All we know about the previous owner is that she no longer is able to use it.

However, while he deeply appreciated the gift, it unfortunately is not well suited for his particular needs; thus he has decided we should sell it to someone who can truly benefit from it and hopefully make enough that he can purchase the minimal equipment he really needs.

Truthfully; I have no working knowledge about this device. I have turned it own and have worked with it enough to see that it appears to be in very good working condition, although it wouldn't surprise me if the manufacturer might have some system updates available.

I have many pictures and can provide a complete list of all that is included. I can additionally provide more information about the story of our receiving this computer if you are interested in knowing more about us and our credibility.

We set what we think is a very low asking price because of several reasons: we really don't know that much about it; we understand that it's not brand new and as such might need some updates or other items/accessories to meet the final needs of the new user, and honestly we don't feel it right to try to profit from something that was originally meant as a gift of love. Our need is for a more simple computer and accessories that can be purchased in the $600-$750 range.

If you are interested, please email me with the title of VMAX and I will respond as promptly as possible.

email : [email protected]

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1537.JPG
    IMG_1537.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_1531.JPG
    IMG_1531.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 380