Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Oviedo
We are selling a Dynavox Vmax with the EyeMax attachement. Includes keyboard, mouse, all manuals, and stand. My mother used this for about 7 months. This was the best investment my father could have purchased as it allowed her grandchildren and family to communicate with her during her last stages. Paid over $17k, asking $2750 or best offer.
Thank You
Jason Hamrick

We are selling a Dynavox Vmax with the EyeMax attachement. Includes keyboard, mouse, all manuals, and stand. My mother used this for about 7 months. This was the best investment my father could have purchased as it allowed her grandchildren and family to communicate with her during her last stages. Paid over $17k, asking $2750 or best offer.
Thank You
Jason Hamrick
Hi Mr. Hamrick-

My brother-in-law has ALS, was diagnosed in October and is failing quickly. He has a 9 year old and a 16 year old, and can no longer communicate. We are desparately looking for communication equipment for him and would love to possibly buy this from you.

Will you please let me know if it is still available.

Thank you very much.

Lori Preston

I am not trying to hurt a sale but we need all the help we can get and they will bring it to your home. But of course you have to wait on the order. Medicare will pay 80% on a new Dynavox and they approved a little over $6000 for mine. When they check me out they said it wouldn't cost me nothing and it didn't.
Remember if he can use his hands he can communicate by typing on a cell phone like a text you don't send just let them read the message. The cell phone does not have to be with service just has to have any sims card.

Hi Jason-

Thanks for calling me today. I spoke to my sister, Leanne today, but she already found equipment in CA today that she will be picking up this weekend. It is also Dynavox equipment.

I'm really sorry for the loss of your Mom. This is a horrible disease.

Best,

Lori Preston

Hello, Jason. I wonder if your vmax with Eyemax and rolling stand is still available? PM me with a telphone number? Thanks.

Hi Jason,

I am very interested in your VMAX and Eyegaze system. I work for the ALS Society of BC up here in British Columbia, Canada and we provide loans of communication equipment to families.
Can we connect to discuss the device, shipping and payment?

Thank you,
Lisa

I can be reached at 321-536-5799
Thank You
Jason Hamrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back