Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
VA
City
Chesapeake
We have a very lightly used Dynavox Vmax+ communication board/computer for sale. My mother rarely used it, not being very fond of technology.

This unit retails for between $8,000 and $9,000, is eye camera-ready, can be mounted on either a wheelchair or on a bed, and can be used as a communication board, remote control for any infra-red appliance or fixture, and a fully functional laptop with WiFi, etc.

It runs on either on the included adapter or on the battery, has a touch screen, and virtually unlimited programming potential.

We're looking to sell this item for $1200 or best offer and are willing to pay for shipping from VA to anywhere in the lower 48.

We are interested in learning more about your Dynavox. My wife has ALS and we are looking for something to help her. We had a Dynavox on order but because she went on hospice...they are saying our insurance won't pay. Rather than waste the time fighting red tape I was looking for another option. If still available please email me below. We live in NC so we may not be too far from in VA. Thanks.

[email protected]

Hi

Verizon keeps kicking back a message that I've been sending, so I thought I'd simply post here. I am in receipt of your request and if you're still interested in the machine, please contact me at this address:

[email protected]

Thx

Allen Snyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back