Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Pensacola
I am selling a virtually unused Dynavox V, Series 5, North American English Speaking, 256MB Ram, 40 Gig, Speech Device. My mother was diagnosed last year with ALS and her speech quickly deteriorated until she acquired this device to communicate with others. Unfortunately her illness progressed until she passed away recently and I hope to pass this device on to someone who needs it. I am selling this device at a very large discount as it is very expensive and out of the price range of those most in need.

SDC10845.jpg

SDC10840.jpg

SDC10855.jpg

SDC10842.jpg

SDC10857.jpg

The Dynavox comes with

• Dynavox V Series 5 Console
  • Battery
  • Carry Case
  • Software installed
  • Wall Charger
  • Detailed Manual for Hardware and Software
  • USB Keyboard
  • Dry Dynavox pen for easy push screen use
  • Included Dynavox pamphlets
Please refer to the Dynavox web site for further descriptions of this item at http://www.dynavoxtech.com/products/v/

The Dynavox is practically brand new and has been used less than 5 hours and can be easly set up to the users specifications and settings. Everything is in full working order. All user guides and manuals ARE included as this device can be set up very uniquely to each user. I originally paid $7,400 for this device and another $1,000 for software, carring case, keyboard and upgrades. I am willing to sell this device for $2,500 plus actual cost for shipping. Please Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions at all.
I am located in Pensacola, Florida and offer pick up of this item if you choose. Thank you very much.

Sold!

This item has sold. Sorry and good luck searching!

I have one for sale it is pink. Contact me for more details. I will be posting it soon with pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back