Loved one DX
Country
US
State
OH
City
Mason
PRICE - $950 or best offer

DESCRIPTION -- For sale is a used Dynavox V Communication Device. It works, but it lacks all the needed software to make it fully functional. It was working perfectly up until last month, then it had a hard drive crash. Dynavox wanted a ridiculous amount of money to replace a simple 60GB hard drive. So, I declined their overpriced service and replaced the hard drive myself. I then reinstalled a new copy of Windows XP onto the hard drive (see pics). The Dynavox communication software (InterAACT) runs in a Windows XP system from the factory, so I simply put back onto the machine the same operating system it originally had on it. However, I do not have a copy of the InterAACT software and did NOT reinstall it on the machine. For it to fully function, you'll need to have a copy of this software imaged to the new hard drive (this would be easy to do if you can get your hands on a copy). Alternatively, you can send the machine to Dynavox to do it for you. Ultimately, we are not using this device anymore and I have decided to sell it in its current "as is" condition. As a result, I am pricing this well below market value since it will take you a bit of work and effort to find the software and get it up a running again. I will include the original "crashed" Hitachi hard drive as well for the winning bidder in case you can recover the InterAACT software and data from it.

It comes with all the original accessories: battery, carrying case, keyboard, mouse, manual, and tutorial software.

LOCATION - The Dynavox is located in Mason, Ohio.

SHIPPING - I am (of course) willing to ship the Dynavox V.

PAYMENT - I will accept Paypal (no fees). I am a long time eBay member (since 1999) with a long history of only positive feedback. I will provide you references and my contact info upon request.

Also, feel free to make me an offer. I would really prefer this machine to go to a family in need who cannot afford a machine via the traditional route where these go for $8000+ new. I am pricing this machine well below any I have found on the web so hopefully it can help someone who really needs it. Thanks for looking.

Since I am new to this forum, I don't believe I cannot yet receive PM's. So, please email me at: [email protected]

Michael
Dynavoxaccessories.jpg

Dynavoxbootscreen.jpg

DynavoxXPscreen.jpg

Dynavoxwithstand.jpg

Dynavoxstartedscreen.jpg

Dynavoxmanual.jpg

Dyanvoxsoftware3.jpg

Dyanvoxsoftware2.jpg

Dyanvoxsoftware1.jpg

DynavoxBackincase.jpg

Status