AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Dynavox Maestro new price $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

niknakm

Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
Or
I have a Dyanvox Maestro Series 5 that was used a little over 1 year by my son and in perfect condition. It has booklets and the charger. It also has a case, but it was previously used and we received it from our Dyanvox rep. Please let me know if you are interested [email protected] or call my cell 503-314-1444. I'm lowering the price to $300 obo and will charge shipping separately depending on where you are located. Motivated to sell

If you would like pictures please let me know. I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out how to attach pics to this post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock