Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
BR
State
SP
City
Gru
I'he been reading about foot drop. Now I have this. I didn't know much about that. I thought that it was literally a foot dropped... I feel my foot very strange. I don't know how to explain it. It feels like it is sore. Sometimes it is hard to move the front part of it, especially if I am wearing shoes. When I said this to the doctor he said this is signs of foot drop. Well, now with this, the inability to walk for long distances and the non stop twitching in the feet and legs unfortunately he believes its not more a case of bfs. The other things that it is strange is that when I am sleeping my feet can't stay in the right place as before. Again I don't know very well how to explain that. Well, I'm very sad with all of this happening too fast.

So sorry to hear you have joined the "drop foot" club.......My husband has had a right drop foot for over a year and a half and he's still walking. He is getting new AFO's (leg braces for lack of a better explaination) and hopefully he will continue to keep walking. He is in alot of pain on daily basis and said it feels like he's walking on sprained ankels, but he is not ready to give up yet (thank god).

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jennifer

Sorry to hear about your drop foot, AFO"S are great for that as long as you have leg strenght. They will help you walk better and easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back