I'm wondering if anyone is trying
the regimine on your own and not a clinical trial and if you know of
a reputable place to purchase it.
I understand its quite costly.
I can see where one can get
overwhelmed with so many things
to try not to mention the cost.

Thank you in advance.
Sending warm and hopeful thoughts to everyone. :)
Debbie.

Debbie,

I am doing the same thing. I am ordering today . I found a distributor on line. They are familiar with the dosage that is being used at the clinic.
I would say the name of the supplier, but I am new to the forum and not sure if that is allowed. You can become a distributor to reduce the cost.

Good luck for both of us!

Cheers,
Jocalyn8

Hi Jocalyn,
I think we can say it on line.
The distributor Dr. Bedlack
mentioned was Reliv.

I don't want to become a distributor
and I was hoping to just buy the
products directly through
some place like Amazon.

How long did they say it would
take to get your product once you
ordered? And, yes, good luck
to both of us!!! I'm excited to
try it, just need to figure out
the best way to order it.

Debbie

I am doing the trial on my own and order from the distributor mentioned above. I have not been able to find the product anywhere else. It costs about $700 per month. I'm on day 5 and only wish it wasn't so gritty -- it irritates my throat. Fingers are crossed I will see some improvement.

We've had some luck mixing it with chocolate almond milk and ice. I run it twice through the Vitamix smoothy cycle--several minutes in a standard blender. Just keep running it until it's a bit smoother.

A scoop of ice cream in the blender helps also!

Becky

I have ordered from the distributor/outfit mentioned above at roughly that cost--you can get a 10% discount if you take out some kind of membership, which I did. I found delivery was very prompt, within a few days of ordering.

Like others I find the shake unpalatable, chiefly because of the gritty texture. Currently blending with chocolate almond milk, only slightly better than water. I find myself wondering what the efficacy of the "shake" contents is in comparison to the capsules, which are much easier to down.

I can't say that after a month I've seen any dramatic changes for the better, but none for the worse either, which is something.

Ed

Wow. I didn't realize it was that expensive!

Hey all, I am on the trail run now but did start it on my own
I didn't' know the right amt and got bloated& sick,gave up after 2 wks cost me $400 month. Now it's free cause I am program and into 3 rd wk and still feel sick.
I have not seen anything to report. Maybe " snake oil " maybe not verdict still out but at least I ain't paying out the wazoo. Good luck all! Chally

Oh yea my formula,,, cold black coffee plenty Hershey chocolate syrup. Make it thin so goes thru straw quickly and once I start sucking it up I don't stop till it 's done. I am not fond of the taste so I don't causally sip it. Argggggg taste bad

Dam I think this lunasin is making me feel bad. Sick to my stomach& tired all the time. Don't see any results yet but didn't expect to so early. Just don't like feeling bad all the time and I didn't before starting the trial. Anyone else getting this from lunasin? The stuff taste bad, I feel bad, the outcome is slight at best not sure if this is good for me. Sad about it. Chally

You know what most of us always say Chally, quality not quantity. If it's making you feel that bad, don't do it. You are one of the most positive, upbeat pals on this forum. I hate reading this is making you sick. That's kind of where I am with my trilogy. Very little sleep for months now. Why go through that sh!t?

Vince

Chally, have you tried changing anything about how you take the Lunasin? Food in your stomach instead of empty, or empty instead of full? Perhaps what you are mixing it with is part of the problem? Matt tried it with ice tea, but it's very nasty and gritty without something thick to absorb it. Can you drink chocolate milk? If so, blend it for a very, very long Tim. We can reduce a lot of the grit that way. O....I also add ice, which is completely gone by the time I finish blending.

Becky

We blend it with milk and add a little ice cream right at the end. Then he keeps some milk to chase it with. We are doing it on our own.
He thinks it's helping and just had clinic yesterday with no progression. Here's to hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back