Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
US
State
co
City
thornton
I had a DPS put about a month ago. It's working well for me. But I have one stupid problem and that is keeping the plug dry at shower time. Does anyone have any simple solutions to this.

Dps?....not familiar with this

It's a diaphragm pacer. And the plug that is attached to the chest can't get wet.

IS there enough slack in wires to place it in zip-lock bag and push closer up tight against wires?

Patrick,

I asked someone who has a DP - she uses press & seal. But is cautious nonetheless.

I've had DPS since April 2012. No need to worry about the plug or wires getting wet.

-Tom

HELLO TMASTERS Long time no see, excited to see you. Still able to walk, talk, eat, breath on my own. Wishing you continued success.

Pacer since June 2013. I agree with TMASTERS. I do use Press and Seal but we don't worry about it getting wet. I even went swimming uncovered. Just be sure to dry it out before powering it up.

Breathing and talking are my main issues, never heard of this, may be something that I will need, the dr said that it is attacking my diaphram, started the trilogy a few weeks ago but my breathing is BAD

I use press & seal but once it healed I get it wet. like bob said just make sure it's dry before you turn it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back