Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Happy Dance here big time!

Yes, don't push her - remember find something to write to her every day about how much you love or what you appreciate. Keep being the one to remain open, and I hope that it means a million touches and kisses and being close together.

Vince, you make sure you beam a smile all day long, what a win for you both!!!

Vince - congrats to you! That is so wonderful. I can hear the excitement all through your post. As Tillie says, keep that smile going, it will warm her heart.

Thanks to you, I was a more touchy feely with DH yesterday. Unfortunately there isn't room in his hospital bed for me with all his pillows etc. However, we have always continued to sleep in the same room. We are lucky enough to have a room large enough for all of his equipement and two beds. And I did watch a movie with him last night. I'm not much of a movie person, but I did. I owe all of this to you. Thank you.

Hugs,

Sue

That is great news Vince. You are very wise to let her set the pace. Hoping for more progress- even baby steps

Oh Vince, my heart is full! I am SOOO very happy for you both. She read and understood, and I hope you both slept better after that wonderful evening.

Perhaps if she knows it's ok to go find her private place she'll feel more comfortable connecting with you.

I know it felt like a big risk, and I'm so glad you took it.

Becky

Yaay so happy for you Vince :)
Wendy xx

glad for you man. hang on tight.!!

Vince, thanks for this thread. It makes me think as a CALS to be paying attention to our PALS' needs for affection as well. I'm glad to hear that your wife understood how you feel and is making moves to make things better for both of you.

V

Thank you all so much! I'm literally on cloud nine! At least a dozen times today when she has walked behind me in my chair she runs her hand across my shoulders! I am blessed I tell you. Blessed.

Vince

Vince,

Your honesty on this thread has had a profound effect on many, both PALS and CALS. Opening up was a gift to everyone here.

Vince your wife is obviously feeling it back too, as she is showing that she wants to touch you. What a gift you have given her, when it started with your own very valid needs! And isn't this what relationships are all about - mutual satisfaction.

I bet it has woken up for her how much she misses you.

You won't have any problem finding something lovely to write to her each day by the sounds of things :)

And this thread is revitalising so many others, and making us all think about the little things that are really the big things in life.

Vince....beautiful.

:cool:
Thank you all so much! I'm literally on cloud nine! At least a dozen times today when she has walked behind me in my chair she runs her hand across my shoulders! I am blessed I tell you. Blessed.

Vince

I am very happy things are looking up.....after a few days of this nuance, try to cop a feel, or something beyond first base. I will be waiting for a report!

Whoa, tiger Mark. At her own pace. She still wants or needs to call the tune. Vince will know when it's right.
So happy for you, Vince!

Vince , I'm just so happy for you !

Vince I am still giving silly grins at odd times as I think of this thread and the way you are turning the situation around. Love you mate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back