Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a champion Vince xxxxxxxx

So good to hear, Vince! The mood around my house is also kinder, gentler, and more loving, thanks to you! I won't be putting on any Teddy though!!

Vince - what awesome news! Keep up the great work.

Hugs,

Sue

Such wonderful updates!!

Just so very, very happy for you.

Joan

This is the most touching thread. I cried for you Vince in Sadness, now it's tears of joy for you.
Tillie, again you offered such insightful advice.
It must be very hard for cals with pals with FTD.

Love you all.

Sherry

Oh Vince.....you started the hardest conversation of all. I am so glad things are much improved. You have helped many people by being open to discussing the need for touch and intimacy.

I owe all this to you CALS who took the time to chime in. I would love to share details with you all but I don't think it would be allowed on this forum. I have gotten 200% more "intimacy" than I had even hoped for. Sometimes when my feet are swollen she will massage them and then say, "my your feet are like ice, I need to climb in bed with you and warm those feet up". Well, let me tell you she warms way more than my feet. And the kisses and hugs and touching are every single day. And Tillie, every single morning I leave her a message on my iPad, telling her how beautiful she, how sexy she is, how intelligent and kind and strong she is. Something positive everyday. I know this won't last when things get bad but boy will I have a smile on my face when it's my time to move on remembering these times with my wife!

I don't know how to repay you all but I pray whatever negative situation you may find yourself in that a group like all of you steps up and gives you the remedy.

Vince

Thanks Vince. You gave off of us a gift.

You already repaid those who responded, and paid it forward to everyone who reads this thread in the future.

I love this thread, it's the most beautiful love story in the world.

You have obviously given your wife as big a gift as she is giving you.

Til your last day on this earth, write her a message no matter what happens.

I'm just smiling again so big, you are an amazing man Vince - this is overcoming ALS!!!

I've read a book called the five love languages.
My husband is definitely the touchy feely one.

You have reminded me Vince, that useless arm or not, he appreciates my touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back