Status
Not open for further replies.
chally you almost sent me into choke fit with your comment.
my once strong ab muscles are shot. When that happens nothing to hold in fat. That's my Buddhas belly theory. I think my weight which is probably 150 or so on a short girl, has been protective. I just try to look at it as an asset.

105, Kristina doesn't give you much room to lose more. I would think an extra few pounds would not be bad idea.

dickey doo, I'm still laughing

azgirl, keep in mind im barely 5'0 (technically im 4'11 and 3/4 haha). So at my height 105 is okay, but my doctor wants to see me at 110-120 ideally. And I agree, but even with supplementing with my tube it is hard to gain weight. I'm working on it! I had gotten to 108, but then got a cold and of course lost a few hard earned pounds again.

OMG Chally!
I love you to pieces! You made my evening.
It's similar for us girls with a belly that now supports our drooping breasts that won't ever be perky again!

Cathy

It's similar for us girls with a belly that now supports our drooping breasts that won't ever be perky again!

Cathy

Yes, I think the girl equivalent to the dicky do is what I call “tube boobs”. This comes from weight shifts, loss of tone in supporting muscles, and too much time in front of the boob tube.

Chally and Cathy...

Nah. The real culprit is... gravity.

Guys too. :)

Ok, back to the leading Thread... "What's your fight".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back