Don't know how to feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netty,
I have been thinking about you and Freddy so much the last couple of days. You must have serioulsly wanted to scream at the people acting so insensitive to your hubby. I find myself extra protective of my husband. I am sure you are so proud of how brave he is being. I also loved how you said, you were putting your big girl panties on. I will remember that when dealing with tough situations. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. KR

Kelly,Thanks so much for all the kind words and prayers!
I am worn out, I keep looking at Freddie and wondering what he has to be thinking? He is setting off every alarm tonite, he hasn't been doing that......
So I wonder what that means....I hate myself sometimes for being so analytical.

Oh well, all is going and that is all I have to say about that.......Geez....
Another night at the spa....the one that has the worse pedicures..........lol...lol........

Freddie and I call the hospital the worse spa around!
Gotta laugh to keep from crying....
Netty

p.s.Everything is fine with Freddie.....I am just on a pity pot tonite!

Netty

CJ,
I'm so sorry for your frustration. The paperwork is unbelievable and having to prove over and over again that your PALS is disabled makes you just want to puke!
I didn't get on the computer earlier or I would have replied to your frustration sooner.

With us right now it's the BiPAP. We tried to go with a different company, but the company we tried to get started with has more stringent guidelines for criteria that must be met before they will even issue a BiPAP. Because my PALS FVC is >50% he does not qualify for BiPAP. :evil: We've been trying to get this BiPAP straightened out since May 21st!

So now we're stuck with the same company we've had so much trouble with. Now the issues are trying to get a full-face mask and trying to get a BiPAP that has both spontaneous and timed modes because my husband has had several episodes of 20 sec+ apnea.

I don't mean to go on and on about our troubles except to let you know that you're not alone. As you can see from everybody else's posts we just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other. I know that you do that, but are just having an especially frustrating time just now. I think you CALS with young children are in such a special category through all this trying to maintain some normalcy for your kids as well as meet your PALS' needs. My heart goes out to y'all! :sad:
I hate seeing you so down, CJ. You're such a help to others and I'm sorry if you've not been feeling well.

I'm glad you got some crap off your chest and that you were a smarta$$ to that lady who called you. I bet her little brain wheels are still spinning! :idea: :?: :confused:
I hope for better days ahead for you and your family. Thanks for all you do for others. I've learned alot from you.
Best wishes,
Jane

Well today is going well...........You know I never thought of it.....We have no small children, just ourselves and we have a cat. I have a grown room mate that helps out CONSTANTLY! I feel so bad for yall that have children, I have never thought of that.....My heart goes out to yall, Freddie and I have 11 children between us...we are a blended family....I couldn't imagine having small children....I am so sorry that yall have to go through that, cause 7 of those children mentioned are mine. I had 5 girls and 2 boys. There was a time that I did have 5 in diapers at one time...I guess way back when I was young GOD had a special calling for me as well as the rest of us cals. Not everyjone can do what we do......So hang in there......I love and respect each and every one of us!
netty

Dear CJ
You are allowed to have a bad day, yell kick, scream, do what you need to. I have to say I am cracking up about the idiot with the diaphram! Some people are so stupid!. You are doing a great job. You are in my heart
In friendship
Jeannie

I don't have it as bad as most! Thank you for your replies! I was so sick!

I'm very concerned for Lorie/Tim and Anette/Freddie and and anyone else that is in dire straights!

I've been remiss in replying to posts, as I haven't felt well. I will try to catch up.

Glad you are feeling better, CJ. I always find it harder to cope, myself, if I am not feeling well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back