Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Minnesota
City
Delano
For a school project, we have to research a disease or disorder in depth, and for part of the project, we have to interview someone who personally has been afflicted with the disease. I chose ALS because my grandfather passed away from ALS before I was born, and I realized that I didn't know a whole lot about it. I don't know anybody who has the disease, so I turn to the internet for help. If somebody wishes to help me with 6 quick questions regarding their experiences with ALS, it would help me out alot. You can send me a PM.

Thanks!

JT

Hi- you will most likely find somebody interested in helping with your project. Some PALS are most likely focusing their energies on coping with the reaalities of this disease but every time somebody asks for help with a paper or report, at least one or two PALS decide that it is important to help educate people about ALS.

People willl not be able to PM you just yet, though. Your membership is too new. But anybody who wants to help you can pm me, and I will pass along your email to them, if you don't mind.

Good luck with your report! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back