SMillheiser

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
If anyone is having trouble selling their used equipment, you can get a maximum tax write off by donating it to The ALS Guardian Angels Foundation. We are desparate for power wheelchairs, Dynavox/Eyemax systems, wheelchair vans etc. If anyone is skeptical, as you should be, please go to our website at ALSGuardianAngels.com or ask about us on this Forum. No one in this Foundation gets compensated for their efforts. I personally pay all expenses out of pocket and fund 95% of all grants awarded.

Thank you for considering us.
Stu phone: 949-488-9894 email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Stu's ALS Guardian Angels Foundation is for real. He helped my husband and I with a monetary grant soon after my husband's ALS diagnosis. After my husband passed, he paid to have my husband's powerchair shipped from Illinois to Vermont so another ALS patient in need could have use of it. AND, he sent me a tax receipt for the donation.

Stu, have you heard from your niece regarding Beth?

ALS Guardian Angels is the real honest to goodness, creating miracles foundation! Stu gave us such an incredible Christmas :] I would ask everyone to donate their time, energy, money and equipement to this foundation that makes such a difference in our lives! If you are thinking about doing a walk to raise money, do it for ALS Guardian Angels :] If you look at the statistics and the financial reports for ALSA, MDA, or all of the other ones you will soon see that there are many individuals that are making a pretty decent living off of the tragedy of our journey. :[ Not Stu! Linda, Thank you for your generosity! Any update on our beth?! hugs, Kay Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back