Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Au
State
Nsw
City
Corowa
For the last almost 3 years I have progressively lost muscltone in face and body with only mild twitching throughout body face and tongue I've seen many neurologists who admit I've lost muscletone in face and body and look very different but say they don't think it's als,there has been a couple of gp doctors who think it's a possibility though.im 35 years of age and have had no swallowing issues or spearhead probablem.does this sound like als?so very worried:(

You know honey, you've been trying this here for a long time ... we are able to read back on your past threads.

Guess what, our answer here won't change because none of your symptoms are anything like ALS still - congratulations, that's something to celebrate!

Back to your GP, suggest severe health anxiety as a better path to investigate. I think you should change your profile forum interest as you are not in the process of being diagnosed with ALS/MND at all.

All the best in solving your NON-MND issues.

All neurologists can see is severe muscletone loss and have said mnd is a possibilty

Muscletone loss and twitching and weakness are mnd symptoms aren't they?

Please STOP honey.

I've read ALL your posts carefully and this is what you do every time you come here - post on and on and on.

You are also contradicting yourself already.

Get to an MND clinic if you haven't and get told again that you do not have ALS. We do have them in Australia. Believe them or not, but we just can't help you here.

You are making your symptoms sound like MND by using words, but the reality is that you are not displaying MND symptoms. We know the difference between words like weakness, and actual MND symptoms, so you won't convince us by saying your symptoms over and over.

Many of the people you were talking to last time you were here are now dead. You are showing high anxiety, not MND. I'm very protective of the PALS here who are dealing with this in reality, and of the CALS here who are exhausted caring for their PALS.

I sincerely wish you the best. You are only making your anxiety higher by coming here and posting like this.

I won't post on this thread again and would encourage all other members to please read back on all previous threads and posts by this person before thinking to reply.

Very sorry to offend that was not my intention my symptoms are real and it's very frustrating not having an answer

Hi every one...first off let me start by saying I am so honored to be part of this forum and I respect each and everyone...I have a few questions and I am really scared ...let me start by saying I noticed alot of popping of my joints a few months back and alot of weakness in my knees and arms....I didnt have any twitching or noticeable atrophy...but about two weeks ago my fingers started to hurt ..then a couple weeks after that I woke up and noticed both legs and arms and butt and back were noticeably thinner....I will be honest I hadnt been eating to much or sleeping either ...I have started to twitch alot all over my body...my chest is very soar and cracks alot o have trouble breathing and my center of my chest burns alot...my tongue has not started twitching and I do not have slurred speech I can drink liquids and swallow food fine...I quess my question is can atrophy happen that quick and does it happen evenly through out the body..? And can your diaphram muscles be the first to go...? Thank you

Dame, one of our most respected members requested that nobody respond on this thread, and you did. In fact, you posted here and created another. Good news, as you were told in the other thread nothing youj describe sounds like ALS. Please find an anxiety forum and work with your doctor. Please do NOT respond here again. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back