Does not have ALS anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apples23ca

My boyfriends grandfather was diagnosed with ALS about seven months ago. He was doing so well when he went in for a check-up that they decided to retest him because he was getting better instead of getting worse. When they tested him again there was no traces of ALS to be found in his body! Is there any other known cases of this out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
RE:does not have als anymore!

He never just had the symptoms he was diagnosed with als. The doctors definately say that he had it and now he just doesn't. They don't know what to say.

?

Obviously misdiagnosed. I wish that were the case for me. And many others, I'm sure.

Re:unexplainable

Oranges
Everything you said is the exact thing that happened to our family. My boyfriends grandfather had the exact same thing happen to him. Right now he is in the process of getting his licenses back so he can drive again. He walks with a walker and every now and then he can walk with a cane. He is going to theraoy and is getting stronger by the day!

Could you email me and we could talk about this some more because this is so rare to have this happen twice!

I have a friend that suffered as much as I. She has a husband and 5 children. She was touched by death. Long story short. God had cured her. she ha suffered all of the same crippling as als until she could speak no more. god bless her. Ms was later diagnosed. ops. she walks and speaks very well. she tells me to pray.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back