Learn about ALS
Country
IT
State
Tuscany
City
Florence
Hi,

I had an EMG done last week and I got the results back but I do not know what they actually mean. There was evidence of fasiculation in opponens pollicis, something about large complex units in the tricpes. Small units in cervical paraspinals. The nerve conduction was fine.

Appletaps,

If you could get a copy of it with the summary, send a message to Wright on his visitors page. He is a pro fes sor at a me di cal/tea ching ho spi tal and our res ident EMG spe cial ist.

Good luck,

Have you had an mri of your cervical spinal chord.

Yes i have had an mri of brain and spine and it was clear

Were you able to get the emg to Wright yet?

What did the DOC TOR say about the EMG.

The doctor did not really say anything about anything, saying it was another useful infomation.

My symptoms have been severe muscle spasms in my destra il braccio.
I also have fascicolazione in destra il braccio.

Well I know destro is right hand in italian.
Braccio looks like brachi which is latin for arm so I am guessing serve muscle spasms in you right arm.
Possiblly fasiculations as well.

Sorry I am not very good at italian so I may be wrong

Appletaps, click on community at the top of the page. When alphabet appears, click on W and it will show several pages. I don't remember exactly, but wright may be page 5 or 6. Find his sign in name, Wright, click it and you will be at his page. Click on visitors me ssage and type and post. In order to use pri vate me ssaging, you must have 10 posts.

If this would be easier, click on my sign in name (momof..) and you will be at my page. On the right side of my page you will see my friends (6 show at a time there). Click on show all friends. Go through the pages until you get to Wright. Then click and continue to me ssage him. If you have difficulties, let me know and I will message him to get with you.

Good luck,

Oops, I did not realise I posted in italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back