SMillheiser

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
Many or our PALS/CALS cannot afford a van suitable for their use. If someone will donate one to us, we will fix it, modify it, and ship it to someone who needs it. You will get a tax write off for its FULL value. Can you help?

Stu Millheiser
ALS Guardian Angels Foundation
office: (949)488-9894
cell: (949)233-3045
[email protected]

Pay it FORWARD

Stu,

Thanks for your efforts! Keep up the good work!

Blessings,

Claudia

Thanks Stu for all your efforts to help me get a van. I know the type I needed due to my height was a problem, but I appreciate you trying.

I had just about given up hope of getting one when a source I had already tried to get one thru finally came through for me and now I have a good Handicapped van in the driveway.

Thank God for answered prayers, and for all the people on the forum who helped me look for a van. Just another example of never give up, keep trying and praying.

Oh how happy I am to hear this news. I can honestly say that Captain Al is deserving of everything good, and I am smiling from ear to ear knowing he will have a van to get around in. I am now concerned about Beth and her husband, as well as Sammatha, and eyerone else, what can I do to help you Stu? I am resourceful and wish that this would come in handy. Love to all of you.. Hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back