Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
CA
City
SF
My brother has ALS. He is in his late 30s. He is such a good person. We used to surf together. He loves the ocean, the environment and animals. We used to do everything together.

He is sick right now. He used to jog all the time and eat healthy. Lots and lots of blueberries and low fat dieting. Ironically, all of it simply to be healthy.

Nobody in our family has ALS. It is so tough for me. He is such a sweet, loving person. I hate this.

I just want to say if there are any doctors on this incredibly good forum - PLEASE, PLEASE WORK HARDER. PLEASE FIND A CURE.

I dont want him to suffer. I don't want anyone to suffer. It is not fair. It breaks my heart that he is in pain.

Please doctors, anyone in the medical field......for my brother, for our family, for ALL people who suffer from this and the great many who will in the future if we do not find a cure.......PLEASE WORK AS HARD AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE! Your work is greatly appreciated but for the good of humanity - PLEASE WORK HARDER.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FIND A CURE. WE MUST END THIS ROTTEN DISEASE. I dont want my brother or anyone else to suffer.

Thank you.

Sean

2009 MUST be the year for a cure
.....but seriously, there is SOOOOO much research going on EVERYWHERE, someone must find something soon.....I want it NOW as does anyone with this dreadful disease. There are many posts on this forum with links to published materials about people doing wonderful things and inching closer to an answer, and I firmly believe this is only the tip of the iceberg with regards to what is actually going on out there. Something MUST happen soon, and hopefully it will benefit many of the lovely people on this forum and others worldwide...we must keep hope going.

more important research

2009 MUST be the year for a cure
.....but seriously, there is SOOOOO much research going on EVERYWHERE, someone must find something soon.....I want it NOW as does anyone with this dreadful disease. There are many posts on this forum with links to published materials about people doing wonderful things and inching closer to an answer, and I firmly believe this is only the tip of the iceberg with regards to what is actually going on out there. Something MUST happen soon, and hopefully it will benefit many of the lovely people on this forum and others worldwide...we must keep hope going.

I had an email from a friend today...he has recently changed jobs, he is a doctor of physics and chemistry...his new job is with
http://www.sovereign-publications.com/pharmidex.htm

I have no doubt that many have read that there is always a problem for medications to cross the brain blood barrier. The company he know works for (and he is head of one of the big departments) is doing work on medications crossing this barrier. So that is someone else working to help us. Surely all this research MUST come together SOON. I have asked my friend if there is any glimmer of hope, that he might be able to tell me about..I doublt he can say anything, but just to know that he thinks there is hope would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back