Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Becca, so sorry about his crazy family AGAIN. They should know all the First's (holidays ect..)are the roughest. I remember you had a lot of holiday's and your anniversary too on top right after he passed. As far as facebook stuff, I don't have one, don't want one eighter. It upsets me when People think it is alright to post picture and tag them to other's without your permission. Of course it always bad pictures too. I always remember a "House" episode. He had problems and he said. "I am not going to due nothing, I am just going to let them keep beating themselves up, they will get tired and stop" then hopefully go away. It's sad that you have gone through so much in 6 months. You are the strongest Army of one that I have ever seen, I admire you for that, a great mom, Jason I am sure is so proud of the love of his life. Now let them beat the hell out of theirselves and go away because nobody wants to fight or argue or be stressed over petty stuff like them. "The Spoons" (that keep stirring the pot of crap to keep it brewing.) "You go Girl: :)

Thank you dear friends. I soo appreciate being able to come among dear friends that know this horrible disease and journey, and the loss that follows, about my crazy family and know that others understand the obsurdity of it all and how much it adds to our emotional stress as it is. Thank you for your encouragement to do, what is quite hard, and that is to take a step back from all family in general, just so that I can heal, and that we (my little loves and I) can regroup and renew our relationship with each other and figure out the ... "What now?".

*hugs* and much love always, to each and every one of you. <3

I think its soo obsurd, and at this point in the insanity, funny that people are taking how I grieve and what I do, like a personal attack on them. Really? I need time for me, so of course, its because I am mad with them. I told facebook to remove photos of my underage children to protect my children and of course, its a personal attack and I get nasty PMs and people de-friend me. LOL

People are soo stupid, inconsiderate, and self-centered at times.

Love this one: I had someone send me an e-mail that she was coming to my house at 2 pm to pick up the dishes she'd left here the day of Glen's funeral. Yes people, the funeral we had 2 years ago. I have no idea where her stuff is or if it's even still here. I sent her an e-mail back saying that and that I'd be happy to pay her back for replacing the items. She waited 2 weeks (to "calm down" ) then sent me a rambling letter about how I hadn't responded to her repeated efforts to reach out to me (honestly, this woman kind of makes me crazy in the best of times) and how she was going to end our friendship and she wouldn't bother me again. Attached were receipts for the replacement items. I sent her a check IMMEDIATELY and told Kev "I think Denise and I are breaking up!" When he stopped laughing he said "Good!"

'Round here we say, "Don't that just beat all?!?" And, it usually does. LOL

Katie, you went above and beyond sending the check. We have a saying around here "Good riddance to bad rubbish!" You are well rid of that one.

Oh my gosh Katie! What the heck? I'm just shaking my head in disgust and shock of your so-called "friend." The nerve of that woman!

And the hits keep on coming!

I hate his family, and now, I am more convinced, when I finally settle down where we will live, I am going to move Jason close to us. May he rest in peace, but his family will not give us peace!

They stole from him and his children against his wishes while he was still alive and are STILL STEALING FROM HIM IN DEATH! I placed hydrangeas and tulips at his grave on easter and the hydrangeas are GONE! (Coincidence, that his aunt is on the board for the cemetary and helps with the clean up?)

GRRRRRR! I HATE THEM SOO MUCH!

Still getting shit from his stupid family!

Just got a text tonight from his sister (with the ex that molested her son). Its funny, since, part of the reason we wanted to be cautious with our children's photos on the net was because of her bad choice in men, and bad decisions to bring people near her children that ended up hurting her kids. I am protecting mine. But of course, I'm the big bad meany cause I want to protect my children from having to go through what her kids have had to go through at thier young age? My kids have already lost thier Dadda.. that should be more then enough for them to have to deal with in thier young little lives.

Anyways, here's what she just texted me:

"I have one question for you. What does it hurt for mine and Jason's mother to have a picture of her grandchildren? It's bad enough that you've hardly ever allowed her to see them or give her an actual picture of them. You can't even let her have a digital picture? It's ridiculous becca! My mom can be difficult at times and I understand but you take it too far. It's like it makes you happy to see her hurt. It was one thing for u to report me back when u did. Idc if u don't like me. I never have cared but I will not tolerate you being mean to my mom ever again. You reporting her took it one step past where it ever needed to go. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Hmmm.. where do I even begin with this text? Her mom hasn't called me in months, never even asked to see the kids the week following Jason's death, etc! So saying I won't let her see her grandkids... well, the last time she asked (back in March) she saw them. I've got alot going on, and no time to "hand hold everyone else" and deal with my own grief as well and take care of my kids! I didn't report his sister, Jason and I asked her to take the picture off, and she "de-friended" me (because, of course, this is all me just being hateful, and not a mutual decision between a husband and a wife over the protection of thier children.... ie: I'm the big bad meany), then added more pictures of our son on her fb in spite! She will drag her mom's name through the dirt, and treat her as such, and yet, by protecting my children, I "should be ashamed of myself". "It makes me happy to see her hurt?" If that was the case, then why did I bring up food to the hospital for her and her family when her husband (Jason's abuser as a child) was lying there dying? Why would I give those Christmas food baskets to her and her family, knowing that they had just lost the person who was the sole income for the house and she was guardian over Jason's sister's kids and had two other mouths to feed? I mean, it never ends with these people!

I am sooo over all this crap and being treated like a bad person! Especially for just trying to take care and protect my children!

UGH! :(

Becca,
I'm sorry they are being difficult! I'd just hit the delete button and move on with your life...you are doing a great job and don't need this nonsense! We're in your corner...

Jen

Agree with Jen! Ctrl/Alt DELETE!

Spiders will keep trying to creep into your life. Just use PESTICIDE! Works very well, if used consistently.

Next move is a new phone number. And I hate to say this, but I'm afraid you're going to have trouble having Jason moved. You mentioned an Aunt being on the board of the cemetery. You will have to get papers to have him moved and I am seeing the BIG picture, and it doesn't look pleasant. Do you know the painting, "The Scream" by Munch? I see you standing there with that face after his mother has gotten an injunction. When you apply for his transfer, have a judge sign a confidentiality clause with the owner/director of the cemetery. This way, if they breach it, you can sue. I just want to see a smile on your face!

Thank you all.

Thanks for the information TD. Yeah, they have been hell. Unfortunately, I know I won't be able to move him for a few months, and I hate the idea of doing it, since that is where he wanted to be, but, his family just won't let him rest in peace. I was the one that paid for his plot and mine. I was the one that paid to have him burried, for the funeral and the whole nine yards. So, as his wife, I know she has no legal ground to stand on, but I know they won't go quietly into that good night and its going to be hell before we get any peace from them. I am soo tired of fighting, and soo done with them. I feel like a failure to Jason, because his family will not be involved in our children's lives, but they aren't making that possible. I hate them for that! I hate the fact that the day our children lost thier Dadda, they also lost a whole family. Its not fair to them. They aren't what I would have chosen for them, but still, ... I just wish there was another way, but there isn't. I hate all of this!

Becca, we are singing the same song - different verse. I have excommunicated hubby's family except for one individual that I still hold at arm's length. I have changed home and cell phone numbers. I try to intercept all mail to make sure my son is shielded from the particular evil that I call the "southern-belle-backhanded-wicked-b!^$#-charm." I've had an alarm system installed for good measure. I, too, received a note from the evil one trying to weasel her way back into our lives, only she acts like nothing happened and everything is normal. No accusations at all. Tough titties to her! If I could move, I would.

You do what you feel is the best for YOU and YOUR kids! Just tell them, "It ain't none of yourn!"

Becca. Your in-laws sound like a very insensitive bunch! My advice would be to just block them out of your little family's life for now. You need time to grieve and I feel nothing should get in the way or interrupt that process. Try not to think too far in to the future and try, try, try not to expend any more energy in your extended family's direction. Look after your little children and yourself now. You have to do that. And you're doing a great job already. You should be so proud of yourself in how you're protecting your children but you must also protect yourself. Feel Jason's love and strength in your heart and mind. I feel so bad for you. Take care sweet lady. Yasmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back