Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the T Shirt with that on it for my birthday this year.

AL.

Great newspaper spread! Well done Brenda! Very encouraging!

Zaphoon

Brenda,

The article Judy did was great it brings back so many memories . I have been thinking about you! I know I don't get to see you that much since baseball is over but I say a little prayer everynight for you . I can't make it to the walk but I would like to make a donation in your name and moms memory. Stay strong!

LULU JOnes

hey girl!
I'm so tickled to see you on here!

Yes, I thought Judy did a marvelous job. We are staying so busy getting out on the streets spreading ALS awareness.

I talked to a girl on my team today about you, but the shop was closed by the time I could get to your end of town.

Check out the website and you should be able to find our team. You can sign up as a "virtual" walker- we would love to have you! And there is a place on there also to put an "in memory of" donation. I'm off every Wed-I'll see you soon!

Keep the faith,
brenda

lulu,
If you happen to get on here, I rec'd a check today in memory of your mom, donation to the ALS walk from a friend of your family. They had read the article in the paper, and wanted to help with the walk.
I thought that was cool,
Happy weekend,
brenda

Great Article! Keep that fight spirit. We also have that sign "it is 5:00 somewhere on our back deck"! Seems like a theme here! KR

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for letting me know I have been talking to alot of their friends and asking them to donate.
Have A good weekend!
LUlu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back