Country
US
State
ME
City
Rockport
Does anyone have info on Dignitas?:confused:

Gary

If you google it there is lots of information. It's about HIV/AIDS nothing to do with ALS.

al.

Did more checking and it's also a Swiss assisted suicide center. We don't usually discuss that here. This site is for hope and support. You can Google as well as I can. Go for it.

AL.

Hey Al- did your company have a good time? Did you? Get some rest today. From what I hear of your parties, you probably need it, LOL! ;-)

Good time had by all. Christmas day with Lee's family, 30 or so of them and then 32 here on Boxing day. Cancelled company today. We both have colds and just tired. Company coming for dinner tomorrow. and having neighbors in New Years Eve. No rest for the wicked I guess. You busy these days or being a homebody?

AL.

Enjoying life on my new Bi-Pap, Al. No more feeling like a small child is sitting on my chest, no more confusion (well, no more than usual for me, LOL) and no more nausea.

If the machine helps someone like me, with mild neuro-muscular problems, it must be a big help to a PAL - am I right?

It really does help and I can't understand when people say they won't have it.

AL.

Maybe sometimes people think the medicine has to taste terrible for it to be effective?

I know I was surprised when my Bi-Pap was less noisy and the pressure seems milder. (Probably because the CPAP was overwhelming my chest muscles.) Still, I sometimes wake in the middle of the night thinking the machine must have shut off, and when I see it is still working I wonder how it can be effective. But it clearly is. Night before last I only used it for 4 hours. Won't make that mistake again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back