Diagnosis
10/2020
Country
FR
State
PA
City
Paris
hello, i am writing to you today to share my concerns i am 37 years old and i have big swallowing problems i have trouble swallowing liquids as if he has a blockage and it does not want to pass , I have the impression that I am suffocating and this for 4 months but it only happens to me with liquids and not with solids. I also have a problem with my right leg or right foot, I have a lot less strength than before and have had difficulty walking for 2 months now. I had a lot of fasciculation in my right leg at first but a lot less now I don't know what I have and I wonder after some research on the internet if it was ALS because there are similarities thank you for your listen.

Karim, your first stop should be the doctor to get checked out. They can examine you and test for various signs things aren't working well. It sounds like your symptoms are worrying you, so some reassurance or further exploration by a physician would be your best bet. It is very hard for people on the internet to know what might be the trouble, as there are so many issues that can cause the things you report. Have a read of the link below for some information and maybe make an appointment to see your doctor. Please let us know how it goes after you have seen your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back