Reason
Other
Country
Rom
State
Romania
City
Bucharest
Im 27 years old , been active all my life , didn’t have a sedentary life .So it all started like 3 years ago , I had very small difficulties breathing ( only sometimes , not all the time).At that time was smoking around 1 packet of cigarettes per day , I even quit smokin for a few months and It had no effect.
Over the years the effects became much worse , in some of the days these sensations of not getting enough air no matter what I do ,would last for like 1-2 hours but it will go away for a few weeks.
Now in the present day I have them everyday , I get tired a lot faster , I cant sleep on my belly like at all cause the suffocating sensation is getting even worse , after I eat my heart starts beating a lot faster and 90% of the time after I eat , no matter what I eat or how much I eat I would feel like I can’t breath and like I ran 10 km , and there is nothing I can do , very rarily it even wakes me up at night.
I went to heart control , said I had nothing ( not very detailed investigation ) , I went to lung investigation , had spirometry and radiography said it was ok.
I have my good days , and my bad days but its starting to become a permanent state ( I want to mention that sometimes the cold air will make me feel better).
Can someone help me ? because its becoming a burdain to live like this everyday.

Mod note: Moved to DIHALS

Christian- I have no idea why you are on this particular forum. Nothing you have stated has anything to do with ALS. You will need to continue working with your doctor. While your symptoms must be worrying to you, there is nothing an ALS forum can do for you. You really need to make sure you continue working with your doctor to get to the bottom of your symptoms.

Best wishes and good luck, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back