Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should mention that. We are moving in Oct. and the house has a 3 car garage. We only have 2 now.

Good one Al, that was hilarious! I can hear Lee asking if anything is new on the forum, and you saying, no not a thing, kinda quiet actually. She gets wind of this, you won't be sleeping in the garage, you will be camped out in the backyard with the dogs guarding you against weapons of mass destruction Lee has snuck into the boxes!
Nice come back T-bear..glad to see you joined the party of the wild and depraved, or should I say 'deprived'.

Al...... you are totally priceless and on that note with the cost of gas being so high these days, Lee I hope you have him on a budget.lol
KIM
ALS About Loving Someone

THANK YOU ALL for making me laugh!

I really needed that.

Hope everyone has a special weekend.

Danni

We're off to beautiful Lake Eugenia for the long weekend. I'll try to stay out of trouble if everyone else does too. That's by Flesherton for those unfamiliar with that part of Ontario. Take care everyone.

Al and Lee have a great weekend I'm sure it will be beautiful. Maybe you can tell us about the big fish that got away or any other fish stories. Everyone else have a great long weekend.
Kim
ALS About Loving Someone

... I know Lake Eugenia. Don't swim near the dam! Weather should be great this weekend... lucky me I get to work through the whole thing. Look up and smile Al!

Cheers
T.

Dear Joanne

In the varied sources of my research, I've turned up many pieces of interesting info, among which I found that impotence can be an early symptom of Kennedy's Disease. I think there is a blood test for Kennedy's, and the disease is one of many whose symptoms can mimic those of ALS.

You may want to check out this site:

http://emedicine.medscape.com

Or Google "Kennedy's Disease" and see if anything is germane to you.

Take care,
Erica/Perplexed

Hi Erica. Sad to say but Joanne hasn't been back to this site since late 2005. The posting before yours was July 05. We have no idea what happened to her.

AL.

This makes my face red even at my age, but I want to chime in.

Rick and I are 60 and 61. I am the CALS, he the PALS. We have been married only 2 years. (his first marriage, my second after 38 years)

He doesn't have any problems in the bedroom. In fact, how's.... well, I won't say anything about that, I guess. I'll say this.

When we were first married he was only 2 months from his diagnosed. We accomplished many intimacies a week. I will say that we have to compromise positions and stamina, but no problems with erections or lasting ones.
We find that we have to recline together during intimacy... in several different ways, as his legs are weak and my arms are painful with severe carpal tunnel. I am sure you get the idea.

We are counting on many years of marital bliss, and as all newlyweds hope, we don't want the bloom to go off the rose. We talk about "what if" and have decided that we will
accept whatever happens.

We see ourselves in the future, telling all caregivers to get out of the house for us for a while...... Oh, say every other day!

Al, you are too funny. Enjoy!

Thanks, Al

So for anyone searching for "impotence" as a keyword, I found "Kennedy's Disease" while looking for other symptoms. It is one of the many conditions whose symptoms can mirror those of ALS, though there are tests for KD.

Cheers,
Erica

This makes my face red even at my age, but I want to chime in.

Marjorie ... Oh, to be 60 again ! :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back