Diagnosis
04/2019
Country
US
State
FL
City
Fort Pierce
Was wondering if anyone has experienced diaphragm pain? I'm beginning to feel some progression but mainly it's pain in the upper right quadrant of the chest. I went to my PCP for this issue. He thought it might be my gallbladder so he ordered an ultrasound. That came back normal so he ordered xrays of the right side ribs which also came back normal. So I'm wondering if this could possibly be from the diaphragm weakening. I'm scheduled for a pulmonary function test next month. This will be the first one since I've been diagnosed.

it could also be general core muscles weakening and causing positional pain - you could discuss with an OT or PT to see if you are able to work out ways to support your core area better?

I had what my doctor thought was an appendicitis last year. It ended up being IBS. I'm taking something for it. I went through a CT scan.

I have had spasms in my diaphragm and they hurt like heck. Usually after I test my breathing.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into core support. And yes Kim, I've had those spasms they're not pleasant.

I also have this upper belly, low rib cage cramps and spasm. I was thinking it was digestion or bowel issue or diaphragm cramps. I think I have both.
What a strange body....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back