Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Sve
State
Kista
City
Stockholm
After more than two and a half months of fear and anxiety, I finally got diganos and it's bfs.
I came in and he asked lots of questions about weakness, balance on my strength and I said my only problem is twitching.
Neuro said then was your GP kind that gave you a referral if you only have twitching.
I said you if you were him you also finally given me because it was the sixth time I was with him and he got tired of me :)) he laughed :))

He looked at me knee my legs arms stretched them out, pulled them back and forth.
Made about 20 different neuorolgic testing and all testing was done without any problems.
He told me Emrah (thats my name) live your life and get out of the vicious circle, there is nothing wrong with you, you are a healthy person.
Your reflexes, your strength is perfect.

You should know that it is extremely extremely rare that someone comes here just because of twitches, for it is not a typical symptom of ***.
We do not check for twitching, we check for weakness...clinical weakness
I have worked here for years and never seen any diagnosis *** just beacuse of twitching.
Twitching comes when muscle is dying.
Widespread fasciculation is not and will never be a sign of ***.
*** can not start that ways end of story.
I ask about EMG and he says it's not necessary, we only do EMG if we see weakness or some deviation of clinical tests and if we see that something is wrong we do
EMG test to confirm
So i guess i have to believe him.
And self test is not a good iadea it cause only more pain ant twitches..becaus i did selftest almost every day
It was mutch more but sorry i dont remeber everything

Thank you for all help and If someone is worried and need help, I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back