1. The camera is good enough for my needs
  2. I don't want to carry around a separate camera
BUT....my hands and fingers are getting weaker, making it harder to:
  • hold the phone steady​
  • pinch and zoom​
  • accurately set the focus where I want it​
  • at certain angles, to press the button to take the photo​
Can anyone recommend a device for this?

I'd really like to hear from someone actually using something they like, rather than depend on online reviews.

I've been looking at smartphone gimbal stabilizers like this: DJI Oslo Mobile 3– Foldable Mobile

<Link removed per forum rules>

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also an avid photographer. I bought a pair of Vivitar-brand "selfie sticks" at Costco. I use an Android device and my wife uses an iPhone.

Those selfie sticks work great with both. They pair via bluetooth and pairing was easy for me. They work great with iPhones and Android. I find it so much easier to hold the selfie stick with the phone mounted at the end.

With the selfie stick, I can shoot a picture of myself (camera pointed toward me) or others (camera pointed away from me).
20190603_112018.jpg

Here is an example.

Steve can you focus where you want and zoom using the selfie control? I have one but it only really clicks the shutter.

I am also an avid photographer. I bought a pair of Vivitar-brand "selfie sticks" at Costco. I use an Android device and my wife uses an iPhone...
Thanks, Steve!

Steve can you focus where you want and zoom using the selfie control? I have one but it only really clicks the shutter.
That's my concern too. I really need zooming and focusing to be easier.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back