Other
Country
US
State
IA
City
Johnston
Hi everyone,

For anybody in Central Iowa, please contact me as soon as possible about our 1st Annual Stride & Ride. It's going to be a great walk/roll inside Valley West Mall on Saturday morning, November 1st.

Food & lots of entertainment will be provided. This is more than just a walk. It's going to be a fun, reunion-like celebration for all of our patients and their families and friends.

Our ALS Support Group is putting a team together and we'd love to have you join, or start your own team.

Please contact me for more information as 515-453-9489 or [email protected].

Thanks and God bless you all.

Kevin

Hi Kevin- I wish you all the best with this fundraiser. I hope a few of our members local to you signed up! Cindy

Thanks for the well wishes Cindy.

One other thing I forgot to mention. For all money raised through ALS teams or partipants, those funds will go directly toward ALS research.

The news of the Senate finally doing something and passing the ALS Registry & approving VA benefits are two very positive steps.

We're going to beat this disease. I have no doubt about it.

A reminder, for any of you who have not registered with your local Muscular Dystrophy Association office, please do so. We are here to help.

If you're a friend or family member of someone with ALS, the support group meetings are there for you, as well.

God bless.

Join Jerry's ALS Kids

Our Des Moines area ALS Support Group is putting together a team for our 1st annual Stride & Ride.

Everyone is welcome to join! If you're able to raise money, great. If not, that's fine too. We want everyone there. It's going to be a fun event.

If you live in Iowa, we'd love to have you there.

It's November 1st inside Valley West Mall.

Call or email me for more info...

515-453-9489 or [email protected]

God bless,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back