Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Today I had my remaining crown replaced with a temporary. In two weeks I'll go back for the permanent.

The last thing I wanted to happen was for a cracked crown to break off when I'm not as mobile as now so I had it done.

They had all the info in my chart and there was a new dentist only 28 years old. She was very skilled and both she and her two assistants made sure my needs were met. The procedure took 90 minutes because they gave me plenty of time to open and close my mouth and also kept my mouth dry without gagging me.

So I'm back and with a lot less neck and back pain than the last crown replacement. I had 10 mg. of Valium and a gram of Tylenol on board so I was quite relaxed.

Now, on to the physical therapy beginning next week. This week I scheduled both a facial and haircut to reward myself for getting the dental work done.

For all those newly diagnosed. Please attend to your general health issues early, especially dental and vision.

Kim, I am glad you got that taken care of! I am especially glad that they were prepared for your special situation and accommodating of your needs.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back