Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Al said, I would make sure it was a dentist that understands about containing the mercury, so she isn't actually exposed to more of it during the removal process. If she looks at it like its something she's doing for herself ~ and having one's teeth look better is certainly uplifting, then there's no harm if its done right. You've said before that she's a nervous type of personality, so that is why with my original reply I'd asked how she felt about going to the dentist in general.

She is truly blessed to have a daughter that cares for her like you do! take care, :)

hi rose... thank you for your reply. i told my mum about you. she took a little comfort in knowing that she's not the only one out there with this condition.

we're going to try for an appointment at hopkins in the next few months, once the first diagnosis has had time to settle. then we can focus on absorbing positive information on what medical professionals and other people are doing to fight this thing.

how is your speech? can you still talk a little? how has your progression been?

god bless.

rocmg,

Let me know when there is an appointment set, and you have your mum over here on this side of the Atlantic, maybe it will work out with one of my appointments there myself.

thanks rose. that sounds wonderful. we fly into NJ. it would be wonderful to meet some other PALS. living in Northern Ireland can be so isolating sometimes.

god bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back