Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Wi
City
marshfield
I could not help but post this cute shot of delb's CALS friend, Rolex, who loves him and gives attention all the time - always waiting for delb- unconditionally - this little trooper gets neutered this Thursday - I'm sure Daddy Delb will will be worried...:mrgreen:

Hope my picture comes through - sharing the love!:mrgreen:

Attachments

• rolex cropped.JPG
    rolex cropped.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 248
delb,

he is so cute!

Such a cute doggie! Thanks for sharing his pic with us. We must make Rolex part of this forum!LOL!

Irma

I was neutered years ago. No big deal. I'm still cute and cuddly.
AL.

Oh my God he is sooooooooooooo cute.I'm sure he is so glad to have Delb for his daddy & thankful for his new home.God Bless.
Sharon

Wow rolex welcome to the forum !You make sure you look after your new Daddy and im sure you will get back ten fold!Rolex to the resue!and just in Time!HE is just way too cute!the neutering well ouch! But im sure your Daddy delb will be thier with you every step of the way !Thanks for posting the pic. swimn good job......a whole new biginning for all!......prayers for all ....Gina

Fyi

Delb's little CALS Rolex has been a real champion through his little surgery - and He is ready to take up the CALS responsibilities. Rolex has returned home to Delb and they are both quite Happy tonight.:mrgreen:

Oh my goodness! What a cutie! You can just see the personality in this little guy! Too cute. Hope he's feeling okay tonight..... You too Delb. :)

Take care.
Pam B in Va

Rolex the day after the surgery is bouncy, excited and normal self. Got up early this morning and got him in the house at day break. The evil wife was gone to work so I will spend lots of quality time with him today as always. Rolex and I thank you all for all the nice compliments of Rolex. He is indeed cute as can be, and a really good boy. I am doing better with the antidepressants and Rolex now in my life for the last week. Helps balance the rantings of the evil wife.

SO glad things are going well for you delb.....sounds like just what the doctor ordered !or should have .I hope that you are on the right track now and sounds like you are thinking about yourself and getting more of what you need in your life!God Bless and keep looking for those little gifts and they will come to you!You deserve some happiness!gina

rolex

Hi Delb,
Glad to hear your little buddy is doing so good.You said you got up at day break to let him in.do you keep him outside at night? .Is he safe out there alone? Glad to hear you are doing better. keep the faith & God Bless you & Rolex.
Sharon

Looks like Rolex is part Airedale! If he is, he will be the best dog in the world! Good goin' Delb!

Hi Delb,
Glad to hear your little buddy is doing so good.You said you got up at day break to let him in.do you keep him outside at night? .Is he safe out there alone? Glad to hear you are doing better. keep the faith & God Bless you & Rolex.
Sharon

I had him in a chain link kennel with 10 ft run and doghouse. But the *_+# homeowners association wrote a letter today saying it was not allowed. Took it down this afternoon, my crippled self and moved the doghouse to near the patio door. He now has the whole back yard behind a 6 ft. wooden fence. He will like this a lot better and I can get to him quicker with less walking up the hill in our back yard. Just never liked homeowners associations telling the property owner what he can and can't do on their property. But I didn't buy this house and never would have because of it. But all well that ends well.

Looks like Rolex is part Airedale! If he is, he will be the best dog in the world! Good goin' Delb!

The pound said he was Schnauzer. The vet at the pound said Mini Pincher Mix. So I think he is a mix of the two. Looks more Mini Pincher though to me. He is smart as can be too !

SO glad things are going well for you delb.....sounds like just what the doctor ordered !or should have .I hope that you are on the right track now and sounds like you are thinking about yourself and getting more of what you need in your life!God Bless and keep looking for those little gifts and they will come to you!You deserve some happiness!gina

You are so right ! And God Bless you for your nice post !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back