• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline,

I am sorry to learn of Del's passing. It makes me sad, even though I did not know him, it was heart wrenching to read how the main thing he seemed to hunger for was that his wife would begin to care for him, and that nothing in his situation was ever enough to bring that to pass. Even though Del never was able to realize this, I'm sure he knew the true love he had of others through friendship.

thankyou

thankyou everyone for your heartwarming posts.
bruce had a look in and i know he appreciated your kind words.
sadly even after his passing dels wife is still the cold hearted women he had to endure,she told bruce she will not be having a memorial service for del:-x.
i know this must be distressing for bruce not knowing where del will be layed to rest:sad:.
what goes around comes around.

I was so sorry to hear about Del. That was a long journey we followed with Del. He's at Peace finally! He is in my prayers. Fondly, Beebe

Rolex

I know this might sound trivial, but what is going to happen to Rolex? Is he/she being cared for? Is anyone adopting him?
Stu

bruce has had rolex for some time now,he has a few other dogs.
he got rolex for del from the dog pound last spring.
rolex is loved and well cared for with bruce.

i am very sad to say that dels wife donated his body to science.
i know del would have not wanted this and believe his wife did not want to pay for a funeral or have a memorial for del,but expects to get a small fortune in inheritance.
del was right,his wife is the devil.

ALL I can say is I wouldn't want to be her when she meets her maker,for the cruel behavior she gave Del.
Sharon

I haven't commented on Del's passing before now, but his situation was so sad. The good thing was that he was able to reach out for help on this forum, and people came to his assistance. Even though he is gone, I think that we all learned something from him, and his unique presence will be missed.

I am sorry to hear of DEL's passing. I know he made quite a few friends here and I am sure he will be missed. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back