00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
City
Cibolo
Hello.
Lately, I’ve been having issues with my legs. Right now the upper part of my legs feel a bit stiff. It feels a bit stiff in the bone. Sometimes I feel a tingly sensation on the lower part of my legs. Right now my left foot feels sore and i feel its trembling a bit. However it could be because I’m flat footed. My ankles were sore this past Friday but all/most of the pain subsided. My left leg below the knee feels somewhat weak.
Sometimes my arms are sore. Right now it feels fine but sometimes the upper part of my arms feel a bit sore. It’s not bothering me now but the underside of my right forearm would feel a bit stiff. Not often but I have felt a spasm in the upper part of my right leg. Yesterday I felt a spasm in the Upper part of my right arm. Sometimes I noticed my right hand trembling.
About a week or two ago, my throat began to feel hoarse.
Just before I fall asleep, sometimes I would have an involuntary movement. Before all of that, back part of my neck was sore and still is from time to time.
When this whole ordeal started, there were intermittent pains on my right side and now some of those issues have spread to my left side.
I had an MRI done earlier this month on my head. My Doctor said there were no abnormalities. No tumors, ms, etc. I don’t know if the machine was designed to pick up ALS, Parkinson’s, etc.
I am scheduled to see a neurologist September 30.
Thanks for your time!

Hello- if you could read the below- it sets out some information about symptoms, etc. Things like tingling, trembling, pain, etc, point away from ALS. The way you report how your symptoms have come on indicate something other than ALS. However, the best and most reassuring thing for you would be to visit with the doctor/neurologist so they can explain what they are observing and what it may mean.

T72, practically none of the symptoms you have posted really relate to
or even begin the early path of consideration for ALS.

You wrote...

"I am scheduled to see a neurologist September 30."

Others may further comment... ALS isn't really in your picture.

Hang on till September 30th.

Last edited:
An MRI looks for things that are not ALS. It does not look for ALS specifically. But as others note, there is no reason to suspect ALS in your case.

Thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back