Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Austin
My sweet mother (Sharon Mae) was diagnosed with ALS in 2013 and it completely came unexpected. To make matters worse, we were separated in different states. They said 5-years and it was about that. I had not known she had gone downhill that quickly and was taken by surprise when the care facility sent the message on 3/22/18. What hurts the most was it took her voice, and I miss her sweet, sweet voice. I miss hearing her on the other end of the phone, calling to check on me. Making sure I'm taking care of myself. Now I will never hear her voice again. She was only 75, her mother lived to be 94. She was born in south Texas near the Rio Grande River in the small town of Weslaco. Goodbye Momma.
Billy

So very sorry about your loss!

I am very sorry for your loss

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like you and your mum had a very close connection and loved each other very much.

Sorry for your loss.

Angie

I’m also very sorry. However it sounds like you and your mother shared much love, and I hope her love stays with you forever.

So sorry for you loss of your mom. Sending thoughts for peace and comfort for you.

Hugs,

Sue

So sorry for your loss.

Dave

My sincerest sympathies to you.

Very sorry to hear about your mom, Billy. She sounds like she was a great lady with a loving family. If you can, try to stay connected with any friends and other family she had and nourish each other with your memories, photos and video, even via Facebook.

Best.
Laurie

Hi Laurie,
Thank you so much for the great advice. I sure appreciate it.
Bill

The phone calls for me too. I miss the phone calls. I’m sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and healing.

It has been 5 months since my mom's passing and the sudden thought/reminder that I can never call her again literally takes my breath away. I too miss her voice. Wishing you peace and memories of happy times to bring a smile to your heart.
-Erika

Billy, I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure that deep inside you will hear her sweet voice and encouragement with your heart and your soul for a long, long time. I am glad she was set free. Blessings to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back