• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jane, thank you, oh so much, and God bless you! I was planning to go to the cemetery today. on his anny, but I decided to stay home, because I knew the phone was going to be ringing, and it has been doing so. I have been on the phone anc computer all day. I just looked at the clock, and it is almost 4:00 pm, 2 or 3 minutes shy. My dear son passed at 5:50 pm. I have been glued to the clock, not wanting to miss it. What an experience! The weather is so much like it was then. My house was full of people a year ago, and now it's just me, my husband, my 3 chihuahuas, and 2 birds. I feel quite lonely. My heart still aches. It is hard to get that picture out of my mind. I feel as if it is taking place this very minute. You are so right, a milestone it is! I have been through so much. I have not seen my baby in a year, and to me it feels like Eternity. God bless you all!

Irma

Dear Irma, I cried when I read your post . I lost my son April 2,2007. I wish I had done some things differently. I miss him still have his ashes. I wish you peace. Love, Brenda

Thank you oh so much Brenda. I guess we are both crying now. Our angels probably would not want for us to cry. I have been through so much pain. You can pm me anytime Brenda. God bless you.

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back