Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
State
mi
City
shelby Twp
My brother lost his battle this weekend with ALS. He was using Deanna's protocol. A girl named Sam on this forum was giving away her unopened protocol after she lost her boyfriend. I never opened the box and I would like to do the same. I would ask that you cover shipping only. If anyone interested please let me know. Stay Strong!

My sincerest condolences.

I am very sorry for your loss.

My brother lost his battle this weekend with ALS. He was using Deanna's protocol. A girl named Sam on this forum was giving away her unopened protocol after she lost her boyfriend. I never opened the box and I would like to do the same. I would ask that you cover shipping only. If anyone interested please let me know. Stay Strong!

sorry for your loss. I am just trying to get started on the DP, just hard to take pills :-(.

Our thoughts are with you.

Max & Sandy

I'm interested in starting DP but I know so little about it.

sorry for your loss. I am just trying to get started on the DP, just hard to take pills :-(.

Our thoughts are with you.

Max & Sandy
They are putting together a liquid package of DP. Call them to see if it's ready yet. It is suppose to be ready when I order again in two weeks.

Thats good to hear! Do you have bulbar? when did your symptoms start? If you don't mind me asking

I have been on the Deanna protocol for a few months now. I am bulbar onset so take all supplements through my tube.

If anyone wants to know more about the protocol, send me a message and I'll explain all I know about it. One thing, there aren't nearly as many supplements now as there was before. I order all of my supplements online and keep the price within manageable levels.

LeeAnn Garvin, who is putting together a liquid package of the protocol? I know some liquid replacements are extremely expensive, have they found alternatives that work?

I have been on DP since Oct 2013 when I was diagnosed. Yes it is bulbar as it started with my speech in Feb 2013. I do not have a feeding tube but I see that is around the corner. I have been in touch with Deanna, her father (the Dr who came up with the protocol) and her sister. They manage the web site, That is where I order from. I have not received the liquid supplements yet so I don't know the cost but I do know they are now available. You can call them at 888-663-3779 X2 with questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back