10/2013
Country
Ca
State
On
City
Barrie
Anyone tried this or heard anything about? Another bunch of hooey?! :?:

If I recall correctly there's a fair bit of discussion over on Patients Like Me.
Opinions vary from snake oil to savior, of course...

There is also a review on alsuntangled

the problem with Deanna protocol is they list several supplements not knowing if your body needs them...if not you will pee them out....I do zyto testing and locked in on 8 supplements....DP has you locked in on about 23...

>do zyto testing and locked in on 8 supplements....DP has you locked in on about 23...

lesting and locked in on 8 supplements.....

Zyto testing?

western medicine offers nothing and calls zyto testing a fraud...zyto testing is only as good as the testers ability to interpret the results....eastern medicine offers some hope....been doing it since day one and satisfied with results....still walk, only about 450 feet with walker, talk, eat, breath on my own...no pain... so feel fortunate....would I be in this position if not doing it....can't be proven or disproven....I test every 60-90 days and been doing same supplements for last year....isn't it great western doctors can put a few suction cups on you and know exactly whats wrong with your heart and prescribe several medications, with side effects, that might help you or not... please go to zyto.com see both sides

whats zyto testing and which 8 supplements do you take? I have started zinc, magnesium and fish oil

There was a recent research article showing that the Deanna Protocol had a positive therapeutic affect in an ALS mouse model. At least some science is supporting this. The article is available online at PLOS and Dr. Csilla Ari is the principal investigator

Thanks Pearshoot for sharing your experience. Has anyone else tried this protocol? Where do you purchase the supplements from?

Donna

see alsuntangled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back