deanna protocol scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
His scam was offering false hope, recommending expensive home remedies, and many have questioned whether he even has ALS.

Hello. I wasn't sure where to post this, so hopefully people looking for information on the protocol stumble across this thread. The protocol is initially very overwhelming and it took me many hours to research different brands, read reviews and find products that matched the dosage stated. Since I had went through all the trouble for my dad, I thought it might be nice if other people who were considering starting the protocol had a bit of an easier time and were given some hope right away (Amazon Prime two day shipping is sweet!). As a result, I created a list on Amazon called The Deanna Protocol, which includes all of the items Winning the Fight suggests individuals with ALS take. In order to access it, you go to Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more and type listmania into the search bar. When the new page loads, you will see a small search bar on the lower left hand side that says "Search Listmania!" Type in "The Deanna Protocol" and it will take you to my list. My dad was diagnosed on 12/12/12 and I had him on the protocol within four days of that. Already his energy is way up and his appetite has improved significantly. Like the rest of you, I don't know if this will work, but we are extremely optimistic and willing to give it a try. When you read the Amazon reviews for all the individual items in the protocol (which I did), people are talking about the specific product working in a way that makes sense in this context and each product description really aligns itself to stopping the progression of ALS by building up/reinforcing systems in the body. Hopefully this small act makes a world of difference for some other family struggling to cope with this f%&$ed up diagnosis! Best wishes :)

Hello. I wrote out a long message, however, it must have been eaten up by the moderators. Therefore, I will make this much more brief. My dad was diagnosed on 12/12/12 and we had him on the protocol within four days. His energy is up as is his appetite. No side effects so far. I carefully read what each item is supposed to do and the reviews people left regarding their usage. Within this context and ALS, the protocol really seems to make sense. Obviously, we don't know if it will work or not, but we are extremely optimistic that it will at least slow down the progression.

** non-authoritative link removed **

I'm hoping that this one small act will make a world of difference for some other family out there struggling with this diagnosis and looking for a way to begin battling back! Best wishes :)

Has anyone tried this diet for a long period of time. Did anyone have success with this or see negative affects. Some of it makes sense but then if it worked I would think there would be more people doing it. There is no major information on it. Just wondering if anyone has more experience in researching this. My time is limited and I need to commit to one method.

I do not have ALS but I wanted to say something about the Deanna Protocol. I watched the video and understand that Deanna's father has given up his practice as a surgeon to study ALS, hoping to find a cure for his daughter. She has had this disease, correct me if I'm wrong, for at least 5 years. Of course there are a lot of scams out there, but I don't see how this could be a scam. The video explained that doctors are hesitant to tell patients about it because it is not scientifically proven. But does it need to be? The video explained that a university in Florida is beginning to study it now. This protocol is relatively new. It is not only supplements, but consists of weight lifting, massage, and coconut oil.

Why wouldn't people give it a try? Maybe if enough people diagnosed with ALS were to try the protocol and keep track of the results, it could offer hope or at least prolong life. You never know until you try, and I personally wouldn't wait for the medical community to make advancements.

Fron what I have read, this is a very time consuming diet of 40 plus pills a day ,plus Iv injections. I personally believe in a high fat high cholesterol diet.

I hope that all trying this and other experiments will post and maintain their data (good, bad, or indifferent) at PLM. The profiles there provide a wonderful framework to retain data and are immensely helpful to those searching for options.
Thank you all.

Are the details of the Deanna Protocol posted somewhere -- the treatment plan? I couldn't find it on the Winning The Fight site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back