Deanna Protocol for ALS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the typos. I'm on my iPhone.

The only one being negative is you. We are thrilled your treatment is working for you. You have no right to question Carlos or anyone else here. We all ask questions of each other to learn. We offer support to each other.

If you don't like it here and we are all so unknowledgeable, maybe you should go somewhere else. It appears to me all you want to do is stir up trouble.

"ALS and MND Support Group Forum... Tips, help, care, support, and friendships..."

@mallory2012:

I could care less what you think or whether you apologize or not

I stand by my past reply to you.

You are entitled to your OPINIONS (look up for the definition of "opinion" in a Dictionary) and...I am entitled to mine.

The whole D.P. thing didn't even start here at ALS Forums.
It started at ALS-TDI Forums as it is the MND Forum advocated to discuss these kind of subjects such as drugs, Protocols and cures.
That thread stretched about 20 pages long there and the people there have a LOT of knowledge about ALS/MND that you would ever dream to have.

Several PALS there (at ALS-TDI Forums) dropped out from D.P. because it didn't work for them. Get registered there and read the whole thread.
Then you should pick a fight with each of those PALS at ALS-TDI Forums for whom D.P. didn't work and also with ALS-Untangled who published a very negative review of D.P.
Are these PALS who claimed D.P. didn't work for them liars or authoritarian?

You have a serious problem and I think it's a mental and attitude problem because you can't stand anyone who clearly disagree with you. That makes you delusional and paranoid.

I sincerely hope you the best with your D.P., I surely do.

Just don't try to shove it down my throat because "it works for you" and "it's curing" you from your ALS. What may work for you, could kill me and what may work for me could kill you.

If this D.P. thing were so miraculous then all the ALS Clinics from Hawaii to Florida would be promoting it.
Perhaps no one would be dying from ALS as it's happening on daily basis across the globe.

Good luck.

I want to say a couple more things and then I'm going to remove myself from this thread.

Carlos- you made this statement:
Some start with Limb-onset and can swallow and talk normally for several years whereas others start right with Bulbar-onset and can no longer swallow or talk.
For those folks (PALS with Bulbar-onset), a Protocol like that, which has lots and lots of supplementation in the form of capsules and/or tablets that need to be swallowed every day is frankly overwhelming, time consuming and energy consuming and, they might even choke.

I have Bulbar Onset ALS. When I first started the Deanna Protocol I had a hard time swallowing the capsules, so I opened them up and put them in a drink. After two or three weeks, my ability to swallow improved significantly, and since that time I have swallowed over 50 pills a day. Really without much of a problem.

But, if that didn't happen for someone,if their swallowing didn't improve, they could open the capsules, (all but one supplement is a capsule, or a powder), like I did and put them in a fruit drink, or a protein drink, or whatever. And, as for choking, all of us with Bulbar could choke on pretty much anything. That should not be a reason not to try something. And, if you ate on a feeding tube, you can mix a majority, or all of a morning or an evening dosage of pills together and take via your tube. And, you can take your hourly dose of AKG and follow with some water or other liquid. It's really not that much volume and certainly not as hard as some want to make it out to be. (This is more about attitude than anything else.)

And, if you're going to do a protein drink, I suggest you choose a raw protein based drink and not a basic whey based drink. Garden of Life's RAW PROTEIN Organic powder is a far superior source of protein for PALS than Muscle Milk. I'll let you all do the research as to why.

Remember- You can't continue doing the same thing and expect a different result. And, you sure shouldn't allow fear to run your life or set your course through your ALS experience.

Goodbye and good luck.

@ Mallory,

I've no opinion on DP except I know of a few PALS who suffered adverse effects. Happy it's working for you.

I do however have an opinion about Carlos. He is very knowledgeable (with a scientific education & work background) and he is a most fair minded person.
A gentleman.

Fear does not run my ALS course. Love does.

Goodbye Mallory.

Thank you Elaine for your kind words.

I think what Paul71 posted fits like a glove.

This Forum is meant for help, support, friendship, etc.

I am sick of these CALS vs. PALS fights and PALS vs. PALS fights. This has to stop.

We all a suffering this in a way or another and these senseless online fights don't do any good to anyone either a CALS or a PALS.

We are on this journey (ALS) together and shouldn't spend the little time we will be on Earth fighting tooth and nail like if we were sworn enemies.

Together, we are strong, divided we are weak.

Bless you all.

Well said Carlos,
Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back