Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
The temperatures have been cooler but it's been very sunny and not a lot of wind. I rented a golf cart and Fred & I took it on the beach today. I ended up driving it 1/2 mil up A1A. The thing only went 10mph so I'm glad the traffic was very light. The beach was beautiful this week. Here's a picture of sunrise a few days ago and me in the cart.

IMG_0346.jpeg
DBSHORES.jpg

Great pics, Kim! And, wow, you took your life into your own hands by driving the golf cart on A1A.😳 But, you look mighty happy!

Thanks for sharing these pictures and a slice of your day Kim. Sounds wonderful...Amazing sunset! I agree that you are brave to take your cart on A1A at 10 mph. I'll think of it as the Daytona .5. Not as far as the big race, but maybe just as dangerous. :-}

Yes, I had it floored but, really, only one car had to pass me in the left lane. I've had a lot of practice driving golf carts but this one was very sluggish. It had huge tires so it drove well on the beach.

Thanks for sharing your pics, Kim! You are brave indeed (in many ways). Gorgeous photos of the beach and you.

V

Thank you, Kim, for giving us a glimpse into your day. Beautiful pictures. Both of them!!!

My best...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back