• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

David Ray Bowlin Jr. (davbo49)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for letting us know about David. He seemed like a sweet guy devoted to his family and from what I saw on Facebook, was a pillar in the R/C Raceway community. Wishing you peace and strength in your great loss.

Best,
Laurie

I am very sorry for your loss. He will be missed here too. Fly free, Davbo!

We will all miss Dave.
My sincere condolences to his family xxx

We will miss Davbo. Thank you for letting us know.

Thank you so much for letting us know. I am so sorry for your loss. Dave was a great inspiration for me and was always so helpful. I will miss him greatly.

Steve

I'm so sad to see this. I'm so sorry for your loss. Fly free Dave.

Thank you for letting us know. Dave was one of my good buddies here on the forum. I'm so sorry to read this. I just logged on today after not being on for quite some time. I will keep his friends and families in my prayers. Kim

I'm sorry to hear of Dave's passing. I noticed a post on his Facebook page, but wasn't sure which generation our David Ray was from. Thank you for letting us know. May he fly free!

Jim

This guy had it so rough that it made me ashamed of how easy I have it. I am glad he came back before he left our world......I am gunna miss him. He couldn't spell fer sh!t, but I always knew what he was talkin about...................

R.I.P. DAVBO49....a simple man that had a piece of my heart!!!

Sorry hear Dave passed on , he inspired me with his words of strength. Well now he doesn't have this nightmare any more.
My condolence to his family. Love ya chally

Always loved reading the unique posts from our friend Davbo.
He will be missed
Flying free now buddy

he was such a sweet and gentle soul. a good man gone. my condolences.

Will miss you Dave. Fly free and know you inspired so many. Strength and condolences to his family and friends.

My son Connor loves RC and Dave would give me things to watch and answer Connors questions.

A true gentleman, I will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back