Friend was DX
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Union City
Hello,

I am trying to find out about the well being of a great person named David Barker. He was in the restaurant business in Arizona working as the Food and Beverage Director for a property called Rawhide. This is how I met him. I knew him before he was diagosed with ALS and I saw him confront the disease much like how he lived his life-with absolute honesly, a straightforward, positive attitude. I moved from Az and he and family( wife and two children) were moving to Texas so that they would be closer to family so she would have help with David and the kids. I lost touch... I am posting this note in the hopes someone might know of David and perhaps could put me back in contact with the Barker famliy.
If anyone knows anything I would appreciate the information.

Don

Well, Don, we get lots of 'hits" every day so we just might be able to help. I hope you guys are able to reconnect!

david barker

D Mackey you could try emailing the Rawhide website and ask if they could help you. I realize they won't tell you any personal information, but perhaps they could relay a message if someone there stays in touch with him.

Good Luck

Hi Don. I googled his name and there about 20 pages of David Barkers. Good place to start.
AL.

Thank you for the idea. I did call them and they have since been purchased by a larger coporation so it turned out to be a dead end..
Thank you for the thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back