dare to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent video susan,thankyou for posting.

Some people on here may think in the past i have been a bit controversial in speaking out,i know they do but its not out of any malice.
As i surviver of child sexual abuse,physcial and mental abuse i learn't to stand up for myself....and i am good at it.

I stand up for what i believe in,i try to do it as tactfully as i can causing minimum ammount of damage.....does not always work.
What really causes me distress is injustice........i HATE that and would fight tooth and nail to disclose it.

People do feel reluctant to fight for what they believe ,they dont want to get involved even though they know the cause is right.......they dont like challenge and confrontation.
Recent events on the forum have proved that.

How are the injustices of the world to be shown for what they are if people dont speak out?
Just sweep things under the carpet and hope they go away?
That does not work.

I am not saying you have to have an almighty scrap,rant and rave.....but if you feel strongly against something and it troubles your mind then by all means voice your opinion and try to have a mature discussion about it.

Ok,i am going to duck now.....

Gone to mod land

I love you just the way you are. I love reading your posts.

No, everyone does not agree all the time. Difference of opinion and thoughts are what keep this forum interesting.

I root for the underdog. I root for all of us here.

You just keep on keepin on, you rock!

Ahh,shucks.....love you too vicki.

great video. i especially love the idea of teaching kids how to defend their ideas. this way, they'll grow into thinking adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back