• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Dance, Darcey, Dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim. I’m so sorry. Newly joined I didn’t have the honour of getting to know her but she sounds like an amazing woman. And what a wonderful idea to write it together. She contributed to her final message and got to hear the beautiful things u said about her. She chose when to go and she will be with u always and when it’s time she will be standing there healthy and happy waiting for you to dance you to the pearly gates. Where your next life begins. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Jim, I've been away from the forum a few days and missed the announcement. My condolences for your loss. You and Darcy sound like amazing, compassionate human beings. The obit was quite moving and gave a fine sense of the life she lived. Sympathies from a fellow (former) inhabitant of the peninsula (Newport News), long gone now.

Ed

What a fabulous obituary Jim. I am of course so sorry for your loss, but so glad to know you had many wonderful years together.

Jim, I am so sorry for your loss of Darcy. Your love and care of Darcy shined through your all posts and I hope they can give you some peace and comfort. Kate

You and Darcy have been such an inspiration, I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for sharing your love story with us. ❤️

Thinking about you Jim. I hope your doing ok.

What a beautiful tribute to a life well lived. I’m glad you had the time to write it together, sharing laughter and joy. May beautiful memories bring you peace.
Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back